Friday, October 12, 2012

Free Lunch!!


Today is one of the best school days of my school year! I was in a line waiting for the food to be served at lunch. The line was very long, and I was at the end. By the time I got to the cafeteria lady she said, "Sorry there is no more pizza, can you wait 5 minutes?" My friends and I said, "okay." Now, we are waiting and it's been over 5 minutes and she said, "sorry its taking so long would you like a sandwich instead?" We replied, "No it's okay we can wait." She felt bad and she said that we could get the pizza for free! She also said that we could get a bosco stick (cheese bread), a drink, ice cream, and chips for free too! We were so happy! When the pizza finally came out it was nice and hot. We got it and sat down. We were all talking about how lucky we were and how awesome this is. We stayed in the lunch room long. Everyone had left and the maintenance men had already started cleaning. We had to hurry up. When I was done I went outside and played volleyball for about 1 minute. Then we had to go back to class, but I didn't care because I had the best lunch ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment