Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day


Today is the day of the 2012 presidential election. It is a long ballot. The two candidates running for office are: Barack Obama (Former President of the U.S.) and Mitt Romney ( Former Governor of Massachusetts). What sucks is that in the next presidential election, I will not be able to vote, because I will be 17. You need to be at least 18-years-old to vote in the U.S. elections. So I have to wait 8 more years while everyone in my class has to wait 4. Maybe they will lower the age. Who knows? I can't wait to see the results of the presidential election tomorrow. In this election there are very long ballots, some people have waited 5 hours just to vote. People say it takes about 30 minutes to finish the ballot. This election will be very close because the numbers are very close. Well, may the best man win!

1 comment:

  1. Voting is the most important civic duty of a citizen. your turn will come. You will be able to vote in 2018 for the congressional elections, which take place every two years. Patience my son. :) Your turn will come. Great post. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete